The only dedicated event for energy generation, retail and networks stakeholders in Wales
The energy industry in Wales is innovative and forward thinking, with a unique set of challenges and opportunities that make it an exciting part of the UK.
Utility Week is bringing together the sector’s stakeholders to take a fresh look at Wales’ energy mix, as decarbonisation, storage and sustainability are reshaping the landscape. How will the regulator drive competition that will stimulate innovation for better services and tariffs? How will networks adapt to the flexibility that will be required to meet future demands? And finally, how will Wales ensure low-carbon, sustainable supply for the long-term?
The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, technology innovations, case studies, fresh thinking, renewables developments and the future of Wales’ energy mix at a critical time for the UK.
This CPD certified conference will provide you with:
- Updates on the future of energy networks from Ofgem
- Insight into Government’s priorities for Wales’ energy sector
- Case studies on the most effective carbon and cost reduction initiatives
- Cutting-edge developments in energy generation from tidal, nuclear and more
- Innovative ways to drive energy developments in Wales
- A strategic view of where Wales’ energy sector is globally
To book your place, please click here