LHW Partnership LLP were engaged as Technical Advisors on a 2.3MWp ground based PV farm located south east of Leicester. The system was commissionined to meet the ROC deadline of 31/3/16. LHW Partnership LLP undertook the following professional services.
– Layout optimization and planning application drawings
– System architechture appraisal
– Detailed yield modelling
– System design
– Equipment selection
– Installation Contractor selection
– Communications architecture strategy
– G59 Site Acceptance arrangements
– System inspection and acceptance
The system has JA Solar 315Wp modules with on-board optimisers in a landscape orientation, and 73 SolarEdge 27.6 kVA inverters. The system was designed to be one of the the most efficient solar farms in the world by adopting technology not previously adopted for large scale ground mount systems, and will provide the client with real time performance information on each of the 8000 modules.